The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 1 January 2017

Pictures From Uruguay: New Year Explosions

Happy New Year!

Today, I present to you pictures of how Uruguayans celebrate new year, by going out onto the streets and blowing up small parts of the sky (and sometimes the ground, and occasionally property or fingers)!



This is all happening right in my neighborhood, about a block from my house.



It's also happening on every block in the city.




Setting it up:




Some blow up low to the ground:



Anyways, just a glimpse, unfortunately I'm not a great photographer to get the real impact of this; it was about 30 minutes or so of fireworks blowing up all around me. 



Here's to Days to Come in 2017... and lots of love to 2016, that wonderful year that has now joined the ranks of Long Ago.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Horn + Argento Latakia

No comments:

Post a Comment