The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Pictures From Uruguay: street art!

Well, my latest article is a little late to come out, so it's time for some more pictures from Uruguay!

I thought today I'd show you some of the local color of the streets and its art:



Check out this angry-looking door!



All of this street art comes from the general area of my neighborhood, the Cordon:


Even the storefronts have some great street art:



Nor is all the street-art on the walls:



Anyways, that's it for today.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Poker + Solani's Aged Burley Flake

4 comments:

  1. Neat! I wonder how much of this was planned and how much was dumb teens with spray cans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The street art here is for the most part not 'planned' in the sense of being intentional on the part of the owners of property.
      But as you can see, this isn't the work of dumb teens. Maybe clever artistically talented ones.

      Delete
  2. I love street art. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wouldn't want to encounter that door in a dungeon.

    ReplyDelete