The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Want to Hire a Pundit?

So, as I mentioned a couple of days ago, I'm no longer working for Break.com

Apparently they've decided to go in another direction, and a number of us have been (or are likely to be) let go as a result.

Well, I sure loved writing on history and weird religions for Break.  Of course, I would also love to take up writing more about politics, RPGs, geek culture, or whatever else.

So, if you're reading this and are interested in hiring me (or know of someone who might be) to do writing work, please feel free to get in touch!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Castello 4K Canadian + Image Latakia

4 comments:

  1. I can vouch for your effectiveness as an RPG consultant. Your work on "Golden Scroll of Justice" made it a far better book than it would have been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And that is a really great OSR book! It was great to have the opportunity to work on it.

      Delete
  2. RPGPundit, I don't assume if any of these might get your interest, the Gauntlet publishes some interesting OSR style stuff, at 5 cents/word and has a growing community.

    I've been meaning to post this up over at the RPGsite, but I keep getting buried with other things. I'm running a feature on my blog called submissions open. Below is a link to that and my blog, which lists a number of potential venues for additional RPG content writing.

    Link:http://withinthedungeon.blogspot.com/search/label/Submissions%20Open

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the link to your blog, but not to "the Gauntlet"? This is the first I've heard of that...

      Delete